What Should Northampton Homeowners Do After Storms Bring Flood Damage?
Whether Your Northampton Property has a Leaking Roof from Storms or Something Else, SERVPRO is There to Handle Flood Damage and More!
Significant rainfall in Northampton could lead to flooding and ceiling leaks. Whether you have basement flooding or worry about secondary damage from moisture getting into your home, SERVPRO can help. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, giving you peace of mind in knowing you have skilled technicians at the ready!
No matter the severity of a storm, flood damage in Northampton can turn into a hazardous situation. If moisture gets into your home on any level, you run the risk of costly secondary damage or mold and mildew growth, which can bring potential health effects. Stormwater events generally get classified as follows:
- Category 2 –This is when you may have water coming in from a window or your ceiling with low contamination.
- Category 3 –This often happens with basement flooding/groundwater floods, including harmful microorganisms, fecal matter, chemicals, and other contaminants.
Once you call us for flood restoration or basement flooding cleanup, we will:
- Extract all standing water.
- Remove and dispose of all unsalvageable building materials and contents.
- Carefully inspect for hidden moisture pockets.
- Dry and sanitize all structural components.
- Clean and dry impacted contents.
- Perform controlled demolition, as needed. General Contractor License #: MA CS-107843 - Residential Contractor License #: MA HIC 180066
SERVPRO of Hampshire County can be reached at (413) 324-1300 when you need fast, efficient flood damage cleanup after a storm.